Creature World Forums » Battle Arena » Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?

Poll : Do you plan on battling your pet?
Yes!
No
I didn't know about the Battle Arena!
I think battling your pets is wrong.
67 total votes
Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?
Page: 1 2
Next ->

Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?, February 10 2009 @ 1:31PM by Chedori
Hey! Was wondering who was planning on training and battling their pets once the BA is opened again. I don't think I will, but I know a lot of people used to be really into it!

February 10 2009 @ 8:01PM, Response by BestPets123 « Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?
I won't be training my pet or battling other pets. I didn't even battle or train on the old cw. I don't even like my pets. Put a smile on!

Do you plan on battling your pet(s)? » Response by NicoFaery, February 10 2009 @ 9:25PM
I plane to make a fighting pet.

February 10 2009 @ 10:23PM, Response by Chelsea « Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?
Perhaps, depends upon how much money i have to brun at the time.
Id definately have to collect all the weapons for my gallery, so training and battling is something i might do on the side Put a smile on!

Do you plan on battling your pet(s)? » Response by buddylove, February 11 2009 @ 5:38AM
I was just getting into the training and battling so I am most likely going to be battling and training again just to see how well I do. I'm not a major battler.

February 18 2009 @ 2:05PM, Response by mapleblade « Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?
Lol i forgot my pets!
also im not long enough member to have seen the battle arena i think its awesome

Do you plan on battling your pet(s)? » Response by Kyle, February 20 2009 @ 7:39PM
Of course, battling was one of my favourite parts of CW before it re-started. Some people like to build up a gallery, I hope to build up my pet.

February 22 2009 @ 12:35AM, Response by Nevermore « Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?
Of course!
Loved the BA. couldn't beat all the old challengers, but perhaps i can this time :3

[Edited by a moderator]

Do you plan on battling your pet(s)? » Response by Saba, March 02 2009 @ 11:32PM
Not so much, only when I'm really bored.

March 05 2009 @ 11:11AM, Response by xCuppycakesx « Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?
Maybe. I haven't really decided yet. I started to, on the Old CW, but I dont remember how far I got.

Do you plan on battling your pet(s)? » Response by Iris, March 05 2009 @ 9:25PM
I didn't on the old cw....there were way too many weapons I couldn't get and I really didn't get it figured out. I might on the new cw. Mostly it depends on how much the weapons are and How much I have at the time. If I don't get to start as soon as it opens I probably won't mess with it.

I didn't do your poll because it doesn't have a choice I would choose. Like "maybe" "haven't decided" etc. LOL

March 12 2009 @ 4:36PM, Response by Uglylittleman « Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?
Oh, definitely. I love battling.

Do you plan on battling your pet(s)? » Response by Vhosythe42, March 12 2009 @ 6:41PM
Never tried it. Definitely intend on doing so once it's up.

March 13 2009 @ 2:20PM, Response by Chedori « Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?
Ohh, you are right Iris! I didn't add a "maybe" option. Sorry.

Do you plan on battling your pet(s)? » Response by Kindra, March 13 2009 @ 4:24PM
I have to say, I am not. I don't like to battle my pets, but I'm not against it XD

Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?
Page: 1 2
Next ->

This topic has not been posted to in a long time. It is considered 'dead' and cannot be replied to.

Creature World Forums » Battle Arena » Do you plan on battling your pet(s)?
Copyright Creature World 2018. All rights reserved.
Staff | Rules | Jobs | Privacy Policy | Contact Us