Creature World Forums » The Lounge » Coming Back Was A Mistake

Coming Back Was A Mistake

Coming Back Was A Mistake, May 08 2021 @ 8:31PM by jaradof814
Poking around the website, I was confronted by an emotional weight that I didn't know I was carrying. It's like going back to the empty halls of your highschool, or an abandoned shopping mall from your childhood. I can't handle it.

I feel 13. I feel like I'm on the family computer in the living room, browsing other peoples' profiles and wondering how they got gifs and glowing text on their home pages. Except all the gifs are broken links now. Everything is neglected and forgotten.

I look at the stats on prominent profiles and see that almost every account was created 10+ years ago. Very few of them have been seen in the last year. All the shops are stocked and waiting for customers. The forums have posts waiting for replies. The news page is filled with automated lottery posts declaring the same account winner day after day.

I see that there are still people using this website. I salute the old guard, and I hope it's fulfilling to you to still be here. Personally, I don't see joy in this website anymore. In my time, I spent wonderful hours playing games and posting on the forum. I wish I could go back.

I don't know what this emotion is or how to process it. I guess I'm just getting older. Later, all.

Coming Back Was A Mistake

This topic has not been posted to in a long time. It is considered 'dead' and cannot be replied to.

Creature World Forums » The Lounge » Coming Back Was A Mistake
Copyright Creature World 2018. All rights reserved.
Staff | Rules | Jobs | Privacy Policy | Contact Us